Europe is the undisputed world leader for textile machinery. Before the flagship ITMA 2019, four Machinery Manufacturers Associations; i.e., AMEC of Spain, SYMATEX of Belgium, BTMA of Great Britain and UCMTF of France, have taken the initiative to organize a roadshow in Mexico. More than 18 manufacturers have joined. On the Mexican side, the initiative has received strong support from CANAINTEX and CITEX.
The two-day program will welcome Mexican textile and carpet manufacturers, and present technical innovations and services in Mexico City (November 20th) and Puebla (November 21st).
The machines cover nearly all of the textile industry, from fiber processing to dyeing and finishing and even recycling through weaving, circular knitting; all end uses and markets, textiles for apparel, home textiles, carpet manufacturing and technical textiles for automotive manufacturers for example.
This is a very convenient opportunity to meet these state-of-the-art machinery manufacturers, meet them at the highest levels, know them better, and discuss about your projects. They are already or can become technology partners to design new products, improve production processes, increase raw materials, energy and water savings and introduce new features of industry 4.0
As of September 30th, the following companies will participate:
- Alliance Machines Textiles: Dyeing and finishing machines
- BMS Vision: Hardware and software for manufacturing execution systems
- Canmartex: Large-diameter circular knitting machines
- Garnett Controls: Online weight controls, blending and dosing
- Cygnet Texkimp: Fiber handling and converting machines for technical markets
- Gomplast: Coating rollers with rubber, polyurethane and fluoropolymer
- Icomatex: Machinery for washing and textile finishing
- James H. Heal: Complete range of laboratory instruments
- Jeanologia: Laser and eco technologies for fabric and garment finishing
- Laroche: Nonwovens and recycling machines
- N. Schlumberger: Long fiber spinning machines
- Pirobloc: Thermal oil boilers
- Picanol: Weaving machines (air-jet, rapier)
- Rousselet & Callebaut de Blicquy: Continuous centrifugal hydro extractors, dyeing machines
- Superba: Yarn continuous heat treatment and space dyeing machines
- Tacome: Textile printing and finishing machines
- Trelleborg: Coated polymer solutions for the finishing industry
- Van de Wiele: Complete lines from extrusion to weaving
The roadshow will be very informal: a mixture of speed dating, B2B meetings and networking around drinks and snacks.
In Mexico City: at CANAINTEX on November 20th (Tuesday) from 8:30 to 14:00
In Puebla: at Club de empresarios de Puebla on November 21st (Wednesday) from 8:30 to 14:00
There is no participation fee but registration is mandatory. As occupancy is limited, registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information and registration, visit the website www.roadshowmexico.com or through Juan Alberto Ruiz de Velasco (email@example.com).