Archroma will be at Kingpins Hong Kong for the first time.
In booth 21, the company will highlight:
- Advanced Denim technology, based on unique Diresul RDT specialties – Up to 92% savings in water, 87% in cotton waste and 30% energy compared to convention process;
- Pre-reduced Denisol Indigo 30, made in their “zero water discharge” production facility in Jamshoro, Pakistan;
- Archroma’s exclusive bright ocean blue colors for expanded color inspiration;
- Waterless dyeing solution for chinos, based on Optisul C range;
- Color Management experts will showcase Archroma’s Color Atlas. This tool brings the infinite colors of nature from dream to reality for stylists and designers, brands and retailers, as well as their suppliers;
- Archroma’s One Way sustainability calculation tool, that allows to digitize current processes and accurately calculate reduction in resource utilization.
Collections created with Archroma’s technologies will be available at the booth allowing visitors to see and feel that sustainability and creativity can come together for denim beyond denim.