Emerald Expositions, LLC, the producer of Outdoor Retailer and a leading U.S. B2B tradeshow and conference producer, has selected Denver for the site of all Outdoor Retailer trade shows, including Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show, Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, which will move to November in 2018.
It is intended that Grassroots Connect will co-locate in Denver with Outdoor Retailer when an appropriate venue is procured.
Outdoor Retailer Show Director Marisa Nicholson says, “We received submissions from truly incredible outdoor cities – a testament to the strength of the outdoor community.”
The relocation to Denver begins in January 2018. The full calendar of shows for 2018 include:
- SIA Industry + Intelligence Day: January 24, 2018
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show: January 25-28, 2018
- SIA On-Snow Demo: January 29-30, 2018, Copper Mountain, Colo.
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market: July 23-26, 2018
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market: November 8-11, 2018