ITM 2018 is opening its doors in Istanbul from April 14th to 17th, and Stäubli is looking forward to meeting customers and all other interested parties in Hall 2, Booth 217.
Stäubli will exhibit the latest machinery solutions for the weaving and knitting industries.
As an industry partner, Stäubli constantly analyzes customers’ most important needs, and integrates solutions to them in the development of new products. Working in this way, Stäubli offers an extensive machinery range that perfectly meets weavers’ expectations, and offers mills increased advantages in terms of reliability, long service life and versatility in application:
- Automatic weaving preparation solutions (drawing-in and warp tying)
- Shedding solutions for frame weaving machines (cam motions, electronic dobbies)
- High-speed jacquard machines with customer-specific harnesses
- Carpet and technical textile weaving systems
- Automation solutions for the knitting process
Exhibits will include the Safir S40 automatic drawing-in machine, LX12 jacquard machine, dobbies and cam motions for any application, carpet samples, D4S automatic toe-closing device and original spare parts.