Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd. will participate in IDEA 2019 from March 25th to 28th in Miami, Florida (U.S.).
In booth 146, the company’s exhibits will include:
- Nanofront: This 700-nanometer-diameter polyester fiber features superior friction and wiping properties, strong gripping force and a pleasing feel. It is used for diverse applications including gloves, socks, skincare products and industrial wiping applications. Nanofront nonwoven sheets and bag filters will be displayed.
- Tepyrus: This advanced short-cut polyester fiber for wet-laid nonwovens applications offers excellent dispersion of fiber and is suitable for papermaking. It comes in a wide range of products in response to diversified needs.
- A number of eco-friendly materials will be presented including Ecopet recycled polyester fiber, Elasty high-performance cushion material made with recycled polyester, Solotex and Solotex Octa polytrimethylene terephthalate fiber, which are shape-retaining and durable, and sheath-core fibers for air-through nonwovens.
- High-function materials will include hollow polyester raw materials, sheath-core fibers for air-laid nonwovens and ultra-fine denier polyester nonwoven materials for acoustic applications.
- Unisel filament nonwoven fabrisc made with Teijin Frontier’s proprietary manufacturing technology offer excellent heat-seal ability, shape conformance, vivid printing, oil absorption and heat-retaining properties.