Sat. Apr 20th, 2024

Itema has finalized agreements to acquire 61% of the shares in Lamiflex, a leading supplier of technical composite products, and a minor stake in NoeCha, a provider of high-tech, wide-format printing solutions.

The acquisitions are part of a wider strategy of Itema and its shareholders, namely the Radici family with 60% of the shares and the Arizzi e Torri families with the remaining 40%, to ultimately accelerate the continuous expansion and secure long-term profitability for Itema by diversifying into complementary, high-growth markets through stakes in innovation-driven companies which offer significant economies of scale to fuel joint developments of core businesses.

According to Carlo Rogora, CEO of the Itema Group, Lamiflex and NoeCha were selected due to their forward-thinking missions and innovative approaches, which perfectly match Itema’s dedication to supply top-performing, advanced machinery. Combining their strengths, they will no doubt reach new heights of success in the development and manufacturing of innovative, highly technological products. Itema will guarantee to Lamiflex and NoeCha customers worldwide a structured organization, based on lean manufacturing concepts in its world-class production sites and on a global network of agents and distributors.

Lamiflex specializes in composites materials, such as carbon, glass and Kevlar, and offers a portfolio of innovative solutions and patented new products with exceptional versatility and adaptability for industrial applications, catering to industries as wide-ranging as weaving machinery, medical and aerospace, among others.

NoeCha is a quickly-scaling-up young company which offers high-tech printing solutions, such as the revolutionary wide-format industrial UV-LED flatbed digital press, the NoeCha ONE, for photo-realistic, high impact graphics. NoeCha ensures excellent printability on different types and sizes of materials up to 3.2 by 2 meters at production speeds with a native 600 by 600 dpi image resolution.

By daisen