The DyStar Group will present their latest product innovations and new technologies at Techtextil 2017.
In Hall 6.1, Booth C40, visitors can expect to learn more about the following DyStar solutions:
(1) Workwear: The right substrate, high-quality dyes and suitable auxiliaries for functional finishing effects are the key solutions;
(2) Automotive: Complete package for the automotive textile chain;
(3) Sun Protection: High-performance solutions for sun protective articles;
(4) Military Textiles: High-performance dyes and auxiliaries for military textiles;
(5) Medical Textiles: A broad range of auxiliaries, dyes and finishing products as well as expertise in processing of medical textiles;
(6) Active Wear Solutions: An unrivaled range of problem-solving dyes, auxiliaries and finishing products for modern high-performance outdoor & sportswear;
(7) Cadira: A new module in DyStar’s Resource Efficiency program and its concepts considerably reduce water, waste and energy consumption.
Recently, DyStar launched Dianix Red XF2 and Dianix Turquoise XF2, new additional dyes to the high-fastness Dianix XF2 range.
Focusing on sustainability, DyStar is an ideal partner for managing environmental issues for the entire textile supply chain, offering high-performance products and meeting the needs of their focus industry sectors. DyStar will also present its web-based tool – Eliot, which provides ecological and technical information as well as tools for the optimization of dyeing processes, to give all the necessary support to visitors to its booth.