Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd. will exhibit at Performance Days, a show that introduces functional fabrics mainly for sportswear, at Messe Munchen in Munich, Germany on November 13th and 14th. This will be Teijin Frontier’s tenth appearance at the show.
In booth I10, Teijin Frontier will showcase hybrid fabrics that offer excellent combinations of performance, appearance and texture for sportswear, with consideration for the environment.
Specific exhibits will include:
- Deltapeak fabrics that realized integration of physical properties, functionality and quality on a highly advanced level. In addition to their softness and elasticity, Deltapeak offers snag resistance, ultraviolet protection and anti-transparency due to its dense, flat-knit surface.
- Octa offers a unique, highly modified cross section of eight projecting fins aligned in a radial pattern around a hollow fiber. Notable advantages include rapid wicking and drying as well as useful bulkiness, owing to the clearance between fibers by the eight projecting fins.
- Microplastics Pollution Prevention: Non-brushing and heat-insulating products that reduce microplastics. Four-dimensional sweat-suit fabrics that combine bulkiness and a soft feel from the Deltapeak series, and as a new line in the Octa series, a bulky tricot material featuring an integrated structure for insulation and lining, with Octa used for the fabric’s pile surface.
- Recycled polyester materials: Most of these materials are 100% or partially made from recycled polyester materials, as part of Teijin Frontier’s commitment to environmental protection.
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent materials: Teijin Frontier’s environment-friendly fluorocarbon-free materials with durability and water repellency, including waterproof breathable fabrics and functional materials that reduce the discomfort of sweat.